- The Church lectionary took us during Lent to Good Friday and Easter.
- But then for the tail end of Festival season, TDP brought us to Luke's account of the crucifixion and resurrection last Friday and Saturday.
- Then yesterday in Church (at least for those of us in LSB 3 Year series) we heard from Peter's Pentecost sermon in Acts 2 about Jesus being crucified and raised
- (and "lifted up" in Jesus' sermon to Nicodemus from John 3 - One Year and LSB 3 Year B).
- We no sooner get done with that and today in TDP we hear Jesus talking about being lifted up at His death again in John 12:20-36.
- Two weeks from today in TDP, Nicodemus will be helping Joseph of Arimathea to bury the body of Jesus. And then Resurrection again in the days following.
(TDP in the coming two weeks will also bring us all those John 14-17 texts we heard in Church at the end of the Easter season from the night that our Lord was betrayed.)